12 Reasons Traders Fail to Make Money Trading http://www.financial-spread-betting.com/Lose-money.html PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE THIS VIDEO SO WE CAN DO MORE!
12 reasons most traders fail and lose money trading
- They risk too much and gain so little.
- They trade wittih the probabilities against them.
- They think trading is easy money
- Focus on money not learning to trade.
- They blow up due to position size. We feel we've found the holy grail and risk too much.
- No understanding of mathematical risk of ruin. People underestimate how the laws of probability can work against you. Even if you have the greatest strategy in the world you can still have a long series of successive losing trades.
- Blindly follow a guru that leads them to destruction. There are lots of people out there who are claiming to be trading experts but if you follow them you will end up in the bin.
- Don't do their homework.
- They look for trades instead of a method.
- They quit when they realise the work needed. It is not easy work - trading is not about luxury life and luxury yachts.
- They are crushed by the learning curve.
- They are not willing to pay the tuition. The time involved and sacrifices you have to make without any guarantees of success.
12 Reasons Why Most Traders Fail / Lose Money 😟
Critical Analysis: What is Causing You to Lose Money Trading? 💰
Eliminating that One Big Losing Trade 👍
How To NOT Blow Up Your Trading Account! Avoiding the Big Trading Losses 😒
Strategies to Improve Profits: Reduce Worst Losing Trades 👍
Recovering from a Big Loss in the Markets 🙁
7 Reasons You Are Still Losing Money Trading! 😞
How to Survive a Trading Losing Streak? 🤔
Bouncing from a Big Trading Loss. Stop the Damage! ✊
Emotions and Trading: Feeling very Depressed and Disheartened? 😵😢
5 Signs You Won't Make it to Profitability 🤔
How to Save Your Trading A/C From Catastrophic Loss: 2 Strikes Trading Rule 👍
Losing Money Day Trading!? TRY THIS! 😰🤔
How Society Programs Bad Traders: Losing Money, Being Wrong 😶
Ways Your Mind Tricks You Into Being a Losing Trader! 🙄
How to Handle Losing Money in Trading Like a Professional ☝
Thanks for these detailed and clear videos. How do you deal with a market like crypto where it is constantly entering new highs territory so it’s difficult to determine what your risk to reward ratio is?
We might address this in a separate video but check our Risk Management and Money Management playlists on this channel as we have made lots of videos on how to manage risk. The most obvious solution where there are wild swings is to utilise a smaller trade size and/or wider stops.
Good views, but some investors are not aware of why losing money. I have failed several times before learning the hard way of making profit. I am not a good trader, so turn to become an investor, and follow the Warren Buffett's value investing method. That works and profit gradually builds up.
Magnr is a handy cross-platform trading site connected to a few big Bitcoin exchanges. Accounts never require any personal data or identitiy proof. So signup is quick and possible with anonymous data.
Leverage is available at Kraken up to 5x for several cryptocurrency pairs, including bitcoin. The fees are depending on the volume of the margin account.
Bitcoin can be traded on GDAX up to 5x leverage. The margin trading option must be manually turned on the account in order to make sure the users understands and reads the associated risks.
Margin trading is basically borrowing funds to purchase an asset, this allows you to buy more bitcoins that you would normally be able to do normally in the hope of making bigger profits on the price movements.
Advantages of Margin Trading.
The biggest benefit of margin trading is that you can take advantage of the additional funds when the market moves in the direction you expected. The overall profit of the positions once the bitcoins are soled and the loan is repaid is significantly higher compared to an ordinary trade execution.
Disadvantages of Margin Trading.
The disadvantage of margin trading is by nature the amount of risk a margin account can hold. The higher amount of leverage you take the bigger amount of money you can loose in case the market moves in an unfavorable way. Due to the margin call, the margin account must be funded countinuesly that involves significant amount of liquidity. It is only advisable to trade on marking if you have enough experience already on the market. To mitigate the associated risk, many trading platforms only offers limited amount of leverage trading opportunites.